The 2022 Fundamental Symmetries, Neutrons, and Neutrinos (FSNN) Town Meeting will be held at the Friday Center for Continuing Education in Chapel Hill, NC. This meeting is organized to engage our community in preparation for the next NSAC Long Range Plan.
The meeting will start on Tuesday, Dec. 13 and end roughly midday on Thursday, Dec. 15. Program information will be announced soon.
News and updates
- Registration for the Town Meeting is now open. Please follow the instructions on the Registration page
- A hotel booking link is now posted under the Lodging & Travel Information page. Room reservations can be made at the special rate through Nov. 13, 2022, as long as rooms are available. Please make your hotel reservation as soon as possible to secure a room; additional rooms may be added to the reservation block if there is sufficient early demand.
FSNN Town Meeting Conveners:
- Vincenzo Cirigliano (INT/UW)
- Lindley Winslow (MIT)
- Jon Engel (UNC-Chapel Hill)
- Leah Broussard (ORNL)
- NSAC Long Range Plan Community on APS ENGAGE
- NSAC Long Range Plan Charge Letter
- Hot and Cold QCD Town Hall Meeting
- Nuclear Structure, Reactions, and Astrophysics Town Hall Meeting