Abstract Submission Instructions
NOTE: At this time, we are accepting late abstracts by invitation only.
We welcome abstract submissions to be considered for an oral or poster presentation at the 7th Symposium on Neutrinos and Dark Matter in Nuclear Physics. Abstracts for the invited plenary talks should be submitted here as well.
If you have not done so already, please separately register for the workshop on the Registration page.
To submit an abstract, please click on the "Submit new abstract" button below.
- You will be asked to login to your account. An account on this indico server (indico.phy.ornl.gov) is required to submit an abstract to NDM22. An account will provide an indico profile and allow you to return to this event to manage your contribution.
- If you do not have an account, click on the link to create a new account and follow the prompts.
Once your new account is activated, return to this page to continue with your abstract submission.
You will be asked to provide a title, abstract, and at least one author. One of the authors must be identified as the speaker.
- Please select the track(s) that are most aligned with your abstract's topic.
- Also indicate if your abstract for an oral presentation represents an experiment or theory/phenomenology, or if it is for a poster presentation.
- Submit your abstract when you have completed all required fields.
You may return and modify your abstract up until the submission deadline.
If you have any trouble with the NDM22 abstract submission process, please contact email@example.com